Saturday, July 26, 2008
Piece of Cake!
My boys are growing so fast..Im amazed at how the time flies!! They both love to ride their bikes around the driveway at our new house and they do it everyday. Tonight I was sitting on the porch talking on the phone watching them ride with their friend Christian. Well...Tyler fell down and bent his training wheels so that they were just about straight up, he didnt realize it though and got back on his bike and starting riding again. I was shocked because he has been so dependent on the training wheels and very hesitant to even try to ride his brothers bike that has none. Matthew has had his training wheels off since April, I only wish I got that on video too. Anyway, Im so proud of my big boys and especially proud of Tyler today. He was proud of himself too when I finally told him what he had been doing for the past 10 minutes LOL He finally realized it was a "piece of cake" Check it out..... p.s. Sorry Im so loud in the second video, I couldnt help it! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
this is so awesome...he did so good!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting - - way to go Tyler! Matthew looks like such a great brother helping and encouraging him- - such great boys!
Post a Comment